This is a free independent service that deals with a wide range of housing issues, such as homelessness, young person’s housing rights, repairs, illegal evictions and much more.
The Housing Advice Service also offers welfare benefit advice and debt advice.
Our 30 years’ of experience tells us that prompt and accurate advice helps people to make informed choices and can often prevent the trauma, emotional, physical and financial cost of homelessness.
At Accommodation Concern our core objective is to deliver good quality, accurate and accessible housing advice and support aimed at preventing homelessness and alleviating hardship, need and distress.
We will provide free and impartial Housing advice including:
- Eviction paperwork
- Rights and responsibilities of tenants & landlords
- Liaise with council/housing associations
- Court representation
- Access to social or private housing
- Legal obligations of tenants
We can offer Welfare Benefits advice including:
- Maximising income/Benefit checks – are you claiming everything you are entitled to?
- PIP claims/Appeals
- Employment Support Allowance claims/appeals
The Advice Centre funders
Accommodation Concern is a registered charity (number 1146257), and a company limited by guarantee (number 07945758)