If you are interested in any of the opportunities we have here at Accommodation Concern, please click on the link provided to view more information and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Volunteer Money Mentor
|Principal function:||To provide advice to people in debt crisis’|
|Hrs:||Variable, commitment of at least two hours per week|
Volunteers play an essential part in the running of Accommodation Concern and we express our thanks to each and every one of them
- Food Collection Volunteers to pick up food from local donation points between 8am and 8.30am (requires a car)
- Sorting donations and keeping stocks up to date.
- Office Volunteers to assist with administration duties, including answering phones and assisting with general office work.
- Social Media Co-ordinator to manage marketing via newsletters, leaflets and social media.
- Trustees to help oversee the charity. We are specifically looking for people with marketing, project management and strategy skills, but are open to other skillsets.
- Volunteer Coordinator to help support and manage all our volunteers.
- Fundraising Volunteers to help plan and organise events.
If you are interested in any of these posts or have other skills you would like to volunteer then please contact us for more information
Accommodation Concern is a registered charity (number 1146257), and a company limited by guarantee (number 07945758)