If you are interested in any of the opportunities we have here at Accommodation Concern, please click on the link provided to view more information and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Think you could be the right candidate?
We are looking forward to welcoming up to three new trustees to our board.
Compliance and Safety Coordinator
|Hours of work:||37.5 hours per week|
|Holiday entitlement||23 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays|
|Based at||Various Sites across North Northamptonshire|
|Accountable to||Tenancy Support Team Leader|
|Closing date:||8th December 2023 at 5pm|
|Interviews:||Week Commencing 11th December 2023|
Volunteers play an essential part in the running of Accommodation Concern and we express our thanks to each and every one of them
- Sorting donations and keeping stocks up to date.
- Office Volunteers to assist with administration duties, including answering phones and assisting with general office work.
- Social Media Co-ordinator to manage marketing via newsletters, leaflets and social media.
- Trustees to help oversee the charity. We are specifically looking for people with marketing, project management and strategy skills, but are open to other skillsets.
- Volunteer Coordinator to help support and manage all our volunteers.
- Fundraising Volunteers to help plan and organise events.
If you are interested in any of these posts or have other skills you would like to volunteer then please contact us for more information.
Accommodation Concern is a registered charity (number 1146257), and a company limited by guarantee (number 07945758)