|Hours of work
||37.5 per week
||23 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
Purpose of the Job:
To provide a professional triage service for beneficiaries that approach the charity, identify and signpost to the correct service, ensuring all data is entered accurately on the Accommodation Concern Database.
Support the office team to function in a professional and efficient way, enabling beneficiaries to receive the a high standard of service.
To manage the day to day functions of the office, including Health & Safety, stationery and sourcing items for the set up of new supported accommodation porperties.
To provide Admin support for the CEO & Business Development Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for beneficiaries contacting the organisation; by phone, email, social media or in person and ensure relevant referrals are made to the relevant advisor/ tenancy support worker.
- Identify beneficiaries needs, desired outcomes/actions, and appropriate prioritisation.
- Manage the meeting room booking process.
- Staff co-ordination across the charity to keep the team informed and cover put in place during holiday periods and absentism.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety compliance monitoring across all AC offices and RSI/supported accomodaiton properties.
- Initial contact/referral & Signposting with other local specialist agencies for expertise and to help coordinate services when required.
- To maintain the accurate recording of client contacts and feedback within statistical software packages in accordance with the Service operating model for Advice Pro (our CRM) and the AQS standards.
- Maintain stock levels of the various resources held accross the organisation and submit purchase orders for all sites.
- Researching and sourcing goods and services, obtaining quotations for required items from time to time to support the service development.
- Responsible for the administration of our Membership scheme.
- Support the production and circulation of our regular newsletters.
- Support the ongoing development and updating of the website.
- Project management support where required.
- To refer clients to other colleagues /services to assist in meeting any identified needs and liaise and negotiate with relevant agencies.
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues in the team and wider organisation to enhance the services provided.
- To prepare statistical reports, written reports, case studies and any other feedback relevant to the service.
- To meet defined objectives and targets relating to service delivery and specific project work.
- To undertake a range of consultation and evaluation processes with clients as required.
- To adhere to the charity’s policy and procedures, including safeguarding reporting, interventions and disclosures.
- To attend meetings and training as necessary.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested by your Manager.
Annual objectives will be set for this role which will be used to monitor and evaluate performance within the appraisal system.
This job description may be subject to review in light of the developing organisation and in consultation with the post holder.