Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy
Accommodation Concern believes in equality of opportunities (in practice, not just in policy) and we welcome applications from any individual. All employees must pass an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check (as may volunteers), satisfy S.21 of the Asylum & Immigration Act, and, if/when it goes live, pass any screening on the Safeguarding Barring List.
If you are interested in any vacancy, please click the relevant job title below.
Holistic Advice and Resettlement Worker
30 hours a week
£18,858.00 pro rata (based on 37 hours)
Are you a tenacious person with the ability to be proactive and assertive to get the job done?
If so we are looking for you!
Accommodation Concern is a small charity whose aims and objectives are to prevent and alleviate poverty, need, hardship and distress; within this role your talents and skills will be truly tested.
We are looking for a person who has the ability to give housing advice that complies with the advice quality standard, and then follow that advice through with hands on, one to one support with individuals. You will need to keep clear accurate records, be mobile, be able to manage your own time and use Microsoft Applications.
Please see the documents below for an application form and further information, or call Louise or Rachel on 01536 522277.
This post is funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund
Documents to be completed by hand and returned by post:
- Application Form - Application form (48 kB)
- Equality Monitoring Form - Equality Monitoring Form (80.21 kB)
Documents for your information:
- Information about Accommodation Concern - Background Information (17.81 kB)
- Dear Applicant - Holistic Advice and Resettlement Worker Dear Applicant (15.28 kB)
- Job Description - Holistic Advice and Resettlement Worker Job Description (19.46 kB)
- Person Specification - Holistic Advice and Resettlement Worker Person Specification (63.16 kB)
- Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders - Ex Offenders (15.7 kB)
- If you come for interview, you will have to complete - Declaration Of Criminal Background Information Form (15.88 kB)
- Please forward your completed application form and equality monitoring form as follows:
- Private and Confidential
- Rachel Wilson
- Accommodation Concern
- 25-26 Dalkeith Close,
- NN16 0BS
And the best of luck!