Most of our clients use our office base in Kettering to access the services we provide to prevent and relieve poverty.
We have had to drastically adapt how we meet the needs of the most vulnerable people in our community through this difficult time.
1. Keeping the residents in our 4 properties who would otherwise be homeless, safe, supported and well during self-isolation.
2. Supporting 17 rough sleepers into accommodation; keeping them safe and connected, and ensuring they have access to all of the professional support they need.
3. Moving our drop-in housing and benefits advice service to telephone or video calls.
4. Working with local agencies to ensure delivery of our weekly food parcels to the most vulnerable and at-risk clients.
5. Caring for and supporting our staff team, so they stay well, engaged and positive during a period when they are having to self-isolate and work from home.
Accommodation Concern is a registered charity (number 1146257), and a company limited by guarantee (number 07945758)