We work in partnership with national charity Crisis and the Government’s Department for Communities and Local Government to assist entrenched rough sleepers with diverse and complex support needs.
Our Street Outreach Worker is there to:
- identify and engage people who are sleeping rough on the streets;
- offer them intensive support;
- liaise with local landlords;
- gain access to private rented sector accommodation;
- help people move from the streets into sustainable tenancies;
- work with local councils to plan emergency cold weather provision.
If you are, or know of, a rough sleeper, please telephone the Street Outreach Worker on